Booking terms – Holiday In Lapland
- The person making the booking must be over the age of 18 and a fully authorized person. Minors staying over without their quardian are required to provide a written commitment from the guardian, which will be provided to the service provider before the arrival.
- 30% of the reservation made in the online store is paid when the reservation is made. The remaining 70% of the reservation is due 30 days before the reservation begins.
- If the reservation is less than 30 days away, the reservation is paid in full when the reservation is made.
- Please, note that when you book accommodation from another sales portal than Holiday in Lapland website the booking conditions of that sales portal apply.
- The booking terms and payment terms are specific to the accommodation.
- Payment is made via online banking or by credit card. A reservation fee of 25€ will be charged upon payment.
- Together with the invoice, the customer will receive a description and all the other information about the accommodation. For online bookings, the description about the accommodation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer. The customer will receive a driving instruction card to the accommodation and instructions about how to collect the key after paying for the reservation in full. The service provider will not send a separate mail or confirmation of online bookings (information will be emailed at the time of booking). Note! The customer must be prepared to present a proof of purchase/receipt from the payment when picking up the key.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- The holiday property may not be used by more than the number of beds stated in its description. The use of a tent, caravan or mobile home on a holiday plot without permission is prohibited.
- If the customer has to cancel the reservation, the customer must immediately notify the service provider of the cancellation. Cancellation must always be made in writing or otherwise, taking into account the circumstances, in an appropriate manner to the address provided by the service provider.
- Please note that there may be deviations in the booking and cancellation conditions for each destination. Check the cancellation conditions in the destination information or on your booking confirmation. If separate cancellation conditions have not been defined, our general online store cancellation conditions apply:
- If the customer cancels his reservation earlier than 30 days before arrival date, the advance payment will be refunded; excluding € 25 cancellation fee and € 25 booking fee.
- If the cancellation is made later than 30 days, there is no refund of the payment.
- If the cancellation occurs later than 30 days before the arrival date or the customer does not notify the service provider before the arrival date, the service provider has the right to charge the full price of the service. Failure of the payment is not a cancellation.
- If the booking is cancelled before the arrival date due to force majeure, such as a sudden illness, accident or death, the customer is entitled to a refund of the service fee of 100€ and a 25€ booking fee. Reimbursement for the paid service can be claimed from travel insurance. The service provider must be notified immediately and an acceptable explanation must be provided (eg a medical certificate).
- If the customer changes the accommodation, service or date of arrival, it will be considered as a cancellation of the previous booking and as a new booking
- The seller always has the right to charge an additional fee of at least 50€ per booking for changes.
SELLERS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOOKING
- If the payment has not been made by the due date, the service provider has the right to cancel the booking. Payment will be charged, nonpayment is not a cancellation.
- In the event of force majeure, the service provider may cancel the reservation. Such a case can be considered, for example, a water damage in the property or another significant sudden problem. In this case, the service provider must immediately notify the customer about the cancellation. In this case, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the total price of the service paid. Any costs incurred by the customer due to force majeure will not be reimbursed.
HANDING OVER THE KEYS
- The keys to the vacation rental are handed over to the customer on the day of arrival. See your check-in and check-out times in your booking confirmation.
- The keys to the property will be handed over in accordance with the instructions given to the customer.
- If the key to the rental property or any other provided keys are lost, the service provider has the right to charge the costs.
- If maintenance is needed to open the door due to a lost or forgotten key, a separate fee of 50 € will be charged on weekdays between 07:00 and 20:00, 110€ on public holidays and between 20:00 and 07:00.
STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY LOCATION
- The holiday destination is available to the customer according to check-in and check-out conditions. See your check-in and check-out conditions in your booking confirmation.
- Instructions for use can be found in the holiday destination in both English and Finnish and must be followed.
- The rent of the accommodation includes free use of the apartment.
- The accommodation includes furniture, crockery, bed linen, electricity and heating. The accommodation has hand dishwashing detergent (as well as dishwashing detergent if there is a dishwasher), one roll of toilet paper / toilet and bath towels for the sauna. The equipment does not include eg. kitchen and baking paper, hand towels and no bath towels. Own food brought during the stay must be taken off on the day of departure.
- The use of linen is mandatory. The order confirmation specifies whether the accommodation is equipped with linen. If the linen is not included in the equipment, the customer can rent a linen set (incl. Sheet, duvet cover, pillowcase and bath towel) from the service provider at the time of booking according to a separate price or bring their own linen.
If the customer has not used the linen in the beds, an invoice will be sent to the booker for washing the bed linen and the mattresses according to the actual costs.
- The order confirmation specifies whether final cleaning is included in the price. If the customer has not ordered the final cleaning or it is not included in the price, the customer is responsible for cleaning the accommodation during the rental period and is obliged to clean it upon departure. Cleaning instructions can be found in the information folder at the resort.
When booking, the customer can order final cleaning for the check out day separately.
Even if final cleaning is ordered, the property is required to be in a normal living condition.
The service provider has the right to charge a cleaning fee for an unclean or incompletely cleaned holiday accommodation. The service provider is not responsible for the goods left in the apartment.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify the service provider or his representative of any deficiencies, both in the service and in the apartment. In this case, they can be repaired or compensated for during the stay if possible.
- If the customer has not been in contact with the service provider about possible complaints during the rental period, he will lose the right to any compensation.
- If there is no satisfactory solution to the matter under consideration during the rental period, a written notice may be sent to the service provider within one week of the end of the accommodation booking.
IN CASE OF A DISTURPACION
- The owner, or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, has the right to terminate the rental period immediately if, despite the notice, the customer continues to cause disturbance to residents of the same or a neighboring property or otherwise violates the agreements of the housing policy.
- The Service Provider is not obligated to compensate for any natural conditions, insects, ants, unexpected weather changes, construction work or structures on neighboring plots, equipment or other changes or problems caused by a third party (e.g. power outages, ) any inconvenience or expense that may be incurred to the customer.
- The owner, or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, is not liable for any deficiencies / remarks. The owner or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, is not liable for damage caused by force majeure (e.g. water damage to the site) or for any other unforeseeable reason that the owner or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, could not have prevented with the utmost care.
- The owner or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, must notify the customer of the obstacle without delay and strive to act in such a way as to minimize the damage suffered by the customer.
- The customer must agree with the instructions and regulations issued by the owner, or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, related to the use of the accommodation.
- The customer is liable for damages caused to the owner, or the person in charge of the holiday accommodation, or third parties.
- The customer is obliged to ensure that he has valid documents required for the use of the holiday accommodation. If the customer does not use all or only partially use the agreed services, he is not entitled to a price reduction or a refund on this basis.
- The customer is obliged to compensate the owner of the holiday property or its furniture directly to the owner of the property through the service provider.
- Found items are stored for 2 months, valuable items (e.g. jewelry, electronics, etc.) are delivered to the police department for further storage and you can inquire from them
- Shipping fees of found items starts at 25€ + shipping costs
SMOKING AND PETS
- Smoking is only allowed outside the holiday accommodation and in the designated area.
- For violating the smoking rule, the marketing organization will charge the customer a one-time fee of € 500 plus cleaning / other costs for smoking.
- Pets are not allowed in the holiday accommodation unless otherwise noted.
A separate surcharge starting of € 50 will be charged for pets, due to extra wear and tear and more detailed cleaning policies.
- The service provider is not responsible for allergy or other problems caused to customers by unauthorized smoking or animal dust.
HOT TUBS AND SWIMMING POOLS
Due to the abundant consumption of water and firewood, all types of self-bought or rented hot tubs and swimming pools are prohibited on the property of holiday accommodation and apartments, unless otherwise agreed during the reservation. If the vacation home has an outdoor hot tub, its use is subject to a separate compensation. The amount of compensation can be found in the object description of the apartment. Unauthorized use of a hot tub or swimming pool is subject to a fee of 500€.
Charging electric cars is prohibited from the residential electricity network.
HR Loma Lapissa Oy is not responsible for printing errors or for changes made after printing.
We reserve the right to change the price.